Tuesday 13 September 2011

about the blogger....hehehe.

Salam All...
Che wah...about the blogger. There is nothing much to write right now..but then, since my 2 loyal followers is insisting me to start my writing.  i had to...
in my blog, i will not invite anyone to become my follower...this blog will become my space for me to write things in my mind.my sadness...my happiness...my sweet..my sour...about my cupcake...ANYTHING...

anyway...
i am a person, who is trying hard for her happiness, too hard that it broke my heart in the end.
i am a person...who dream to had a sweet happy family, but then...it vanish in the middle of nowhere.
i am person...a mother to a person, a cute little person called Nur Najla. my heart, my soul...it's my ambition to provide her the best of all, to make her happy...to comfort her...to love her, till the end of my life.
I AM A PERSON...

No comments:

Post a Comment